Bad news while on Vacation....

Our 9 y/o female weimeraner died while my parents were watching her while we were out of town on vacation. They said they woke up in the morning and found her curled up on the floor dead. She was the sweetest little girl we ever had. We rescued her from an abusive home about 3 years ago. She had major kidney infections that we were able to cure with multiple rounds of antibiotics when we first got her. Unfortunately she ended up having some kidney disease and we had to put her on low protein food. The hardest part is not being there in her final moments. We almost feel like she died because she thought we left her for good. Funny how we think of these things only to make ourselves feel guilty. We were only able to take one of our dogs so we decided to take our bigger boy Blue since he is a little hard for others to take care of. We will miss your little cold nose kisses and your warm neck laying across us while we sleep......Rest in Peace baby girl, Rest In Peace. :rollin

000_0002-1.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180

Brought tears to my eyes man! I have 2 Weimeraners, both bitches, mum and daughter. They are the most special dogs in the world. They are like children to use as I'm sure yours was. My thoughts are with you and your family. RIP....... :rollin

Archived