a little help on graphics in tint please...

Guest wilcax

Guest wilcax

I have a cutomer that wants to have me install some louie voitton graphics in his windows. its a lincoln ls and he also wants to get a film close to the color of the car. ive done one single graphic on the back windows before but never something like this... any one on here done this before that can help me out. I found a car that has it on cardomain, click the link for pics.

do I have to hand cut each of these or would I be able to use a plotter??? I told him I would look into it and didnt give him a price but im thinking I may just pass on this one...

post-15550-1182487912.jpg

post-15550-1182487930.jpg

Guest mhun9180

You can computer-cut those, no problems. Just get your local sign guy to cut them for ya. Whenever I do graphics, I get them to put clear application tape on them so it's easier to see when you install. Try and have them use a low tac tape as well. You might want to look into the copyright of the logos so you dont get in trouble with the law man. Some sign guys are a bit funny about cutting logos you don't have permission to use. Good Luck :eyebrows

I have a cutomer that wants to have me install some louie voitton graphics in his windows. its a lincoln ls and he also wants to get a film close to the color of the car. ive done one single graphic on the back windows before but never something like this... any one on here done this before that can help me out. I found a car that has it on cardomain, click the link for pics.

do I have to hand cut each of these or would I be able to use a plotter??? I told him I would look into it and didnt give him a price but im thinking I may just pass on this one...

Saw this picture at ACUTINT :eyebrows

Archived