Good day in tint land for me..

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW

I'm feeling very accomplished tonight.... I nailed this car with a flawless shrink. It's a late model Ford Tauras Wagon. Those that have tinted this car know that this back glass is a real peice of work!!!! :lol It's a BUBBLE. And its small, so the film really has to be worked carefully.

The film was Madico Charcool 5%. My first time working with this film, and I LOVED the way it shrank. It did everything I wanted to exactly when I wanted too!!! First try was a perfect shrink :hmmm I know alot of tinters have commented that Madico films are more difficult to shrink.... Im not sure if thats for the Charcool line or not but this film just seemed fit my style. I was very impressed. Im gonna stick it on tomarrow morning. Here's a couple pix!! :lol2:nope

6-22-07001.jpg

6-22-07002.jpg

6-22-07003.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

:hmmm , Looks good, Madico is easy to shrink IMO :nope I guess I'm biast :hmmm but I love the way it shrinks, I left the camera @ the shop, but I got you some pictures of CH 35 & CH 20 on different color cars, so you can see what it'll look like

Glad everything went smooth for you, it can be tough sometimes trying out a product your not familiar with :lol:lol2

Guest MidcoastMW
:nope , Looks good, Madico is easy to shrink IMO :hmmm I guess I'm biast :hmmm but I love the way it shrinks, I left the camera @ the shop, but I got you some pictures of CH 35 & CH 20 on different color cars, so you can see what it'll look like

Glad everything went smooth for you, it can be tough sometimes trying out a product your not familiar with :lol:lol

Awesome, Im lookin forward to the pix! :lol2 I'm used to Suntek, which is known for great shrinkability, but sometimes I find their films a little too easy now and then. The Charcool seemed more 'controlable' for my style.

Archived