What is a good tint to put on my 2006 chrysler 300?

Guest mikey6mike

Guest mikey6mike

what is a good tint to put on my car. I have an appt. this week to get my car tinted. the brand thats gonna be put on it is Sun - Tec. does anybody know how this tint holds up ?

The brand will be fine ..just make sure the tinter has experience , has a good reputation and will give you a warranty and keep it legal for your state/province :evilgrin

suntek HPcharcoal is a dye/metal hybrid. it might interfere with AM radio reception. suntek infinity is a fully metallized film that might interfere with AM reception. suntek carbon is the way to go if you're worried about it.

I have a hybrid on my car and it doesn't interfere at all.

Guest MidcoastMW

If its the Suntek standard.... Stay away. If its the SUntek HP (high performance) Thats a great tint. The Suntek Carbon would be your best bet. Best warranty and no mettallic layers to interfere with anything.

Guest fredstinting

I heard from another tint shop in my area that suntek had glue problems he doesn't use suntek either . I used suntek before any one in my area did about 6 years ago people thought it weird brand to use cause it didn't say llumar window film.but quickly left cause the price sheet they sent me was never the price when I ordered the film. it was always higher I still get flyers from them I just throw them away.

post-23322-1243473110.gif

Guest scottydosnntkno
I heard from another tint shop in my area that suntek had glue problems he doesn't use suntek either . I used suntek before any one in my area did about 6 years ago people thought it weird brand to use cause it didn't say llumar window film.but quickly left cause the price sheet they sent me was never the price when I ordered the film. it was always higher I still get flyers from them I just throw them away.

most film companies flyers are out of date. I don't even bother to look at them. And really, price doesn't make a huge difference if I like the film. I know I want THIS film, so I have to pay THIS price :eyebrows

I dabbled with SunTek a year ago and didn't have any glue issues with it. It liked to haze up upon installation, but thats about it.

Archived