NON paying ebayers

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I avoided trying to sell my truck ono ebay for the longest time because of hassle but decided to go for it and guess what...a hassle has arisen. Last night a guy wins my truck for less than a grand, I started the bidding at 100$. This person made several bids over several days on my truck and ended up winning it. This morning I get a message saying his daughter bid on my truck without his knowledge and cant pay. I checked the bidders who were bidding and you can see whatelse they were bidding on, he was bidding on several different vehicles so im pretty sure it was him looking for a vehicle but may have won more than just mine and wants the other one. What can I do besides write angry emails about non paying bidders being whats wrong with ebay these days and I will report him as such. I also have in the auction 48 hours until I must get my deposit of $500. I mean it was all right in the ebay contract and everytime you place a bid it says " by bidding you are signing a contract" any ideas, help or past experinces with this? :dunno man im pissed, costs 40 plus extras just to post it in there :poop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the very least you should be able to bet his account banned and should have to reimburse you the money your out for advertising it.

I don't see the difference between that and ordering hundreds of $$$ of PPV on cable and all of a sudden you don't feel like paying and blame someone else for racking up the charges..guess what..it doesn't fly . They are responsible for THIER account. :dunno

Guest willie

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news dude.

Theres nothing you can do to the buyer.

You can leave him negative feedback and after so many days file a non paying bidder alert.

Then after another breif time if he still does not pay you can get a Final value Credit. It

will not be all of your money spent but you will get some back.

Dont threaten the dude it just lowers yourself to his level and criminal complaints can be filed.

:beer:gasp

Give it time and re-list it we have been ebaying it now for over 5 years. You dont think my lazy azz tints enough windows to make a living do you :lol

Guest willie
At the very least you should be able to bet his account banned and should have to reimburse you the money your out for advertising it.

I don't see the difference between that and ordering hundreds of $$$ of PPV on cable and all of a sudden you don't feel like paying and blame someone else for racking up the charges..guess what..it doesn't fly . They are responsible for THIER account. :gasp

Its sad TW but they dont do anything but warn them. You are led to beleive theres alot of recousrs when in actuality theres none :beer

Guest willie
:angel welcome to the real world...thanx willie

no problem

Glad I could help...its just the nature of the beast. I do find however that usually the item sells and makes up for the lost fees. Good luck :angel

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I got my money...the lady was more than uderstanding as to my anger and gave took her daughters graduation money to pay my fees. :lol2 sometimes good things happen, still have that damn truck though

Archived