LLumar ATX

So today I did a 2004 jag XJR today in Llumar ATX...15% on the backglass and 30% along the sides...There were a few notable differnce I saw right off the back....Compared llu's other lines of film this one feels more glossy to the touch..the film almost feels just like liner...maybe I am weird but this is how it feels to me...

It defintly shrinks a little slower than atr5% or 15% but I think it lays down smooths and in some aspects I belive it shrinks and shapes a hell of a lot better than atr...

The color Hue was amazing...I would have to a say this is now my personal fav..

Okay here is maybe the biggest diffence I noticed.....the glue side of the film was completly diffent than any other llu product I have used...it really wasnt all that sticky until I wet it up and squeeged it out....I could pull and restick the liner with out wetting the film and it woudl peel right back up with out messing up the glue. even after the film was applied the adhesive allowed me to chisel trash out of the film in ways ATR never allowed me

anyways its good stuff, I will post some pics when I get em...if you have the extra cash around and dont have a ceramic line try some...I think its worth it!

I like the stuff too, but watch out for that 30%. ive heard it was recalled and they are reformulating it. you can call cp right now and they dont have any available. I know they'll get it right though. they are having some issues I have heard, but I havent had a single complaint yet. my old shop has had some problems though. but they ordered off the first lot.

Archived