Flat glass ???? Filmed Windows look "dusty"....

Guest WillTint4$

Guest WillTint4$

I have had a few flat jobs that dont look so hot. Windows are dual pane. Film Symphony 35 and 50. When sun is shinning directly on window they appear kinda dusty or dirty. Im not talking about contamination. They look great otherwise.

I think the problem is a shadow from form the Low-E coating. Not sure but customer called me today very unhappy. He paid a whole LOT of cash for his waterfront view and now it looks worse rather than better.

Any ideas??????????

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

Maybe have them get the outsides cleaned? :tantrum Is it still "wet"? 3M NV series has an issue with cloudiness depending on the angle of the sun. Who knows? :spit:poke

I wasn't trying to knock Suntek's quality.

they're film is pretty good. my only beef with their res films is the bluish hue it leaves behind :dunno.

I'm a little bummed because the last 10 feet or so of my carbon roll I just bought is all naaassstyyy. it's all bumpy and warty and looks like someone decided to give up when they were making the film.

I hope you figure out whatever the problem is with your film though. whatever it is is a bummer. Good luck! :dunno

Archived