Here's a new one. I want the front to match the back

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

Global Quick Dry Plus 50% all around. He actually specifically bought a truck with no privacy glass because he doesn't like the backs being darker than the front. But he's mature enough to not get 20% on the fronts. My new favorite customer:

f350qdp50.jpg

I gotta get me a digital camera.

I did the two fronts on an 08 f-350 crew cab 4x4 lariat yesterday. For a ford, a real nice truck with the diesel. :shock

It was for the owner of our ford dealer, he ordered the truck to drive himself, and brought a customer back with him to pick it up, and sold it. I told him the tint did all the selling, and he needed to do more of them to sell them that fast, :dunno:thumb

Guest solarspot
Global Quick Dry Plus 50% all around. He actually specifically bought a truck with no privacy glass because he doesn't like the backs being darker than the front. But he's mature enough to not get 20% on the fronts. My new favorite customer:

f350qdp50.jpg

Nice :beer

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
I gotta get me a digital camera.

:dunno dude just get yourself a camera, most cost less than a tint job and you can forever archive vehicles you've done as well as make a display book which can show your customers not only what the tint looks like on a vehicle but most of the time you've already tinted that type of vehicle before and they get a better picture of what it'll look like :lol2 just my 2 centz

edit: oh ya dan truck looks awesome, is it to much to ask global for an extra hole in the box so I can :lol2 the film because I love it so much :lol2

Guest Key West
:lol dude just get yourself a camera, most cost less than a tint job and you can forever archive vehicles you've done as well as make a display book which can show your customers not only what the tint looks like on a vehicle but most of the time you've already tinted that type of vehicle before and they get a better picture of what it'll look like :beer just my 2 centz

edit: oh ya dan truck looks awesome, is it to much to ask global for an extra hole in the box so I can :beer the film because I love it so much :lol

They can be INVALUABLE for damage control. Instead of an inspection form, I photograph all cars from at least 6 angles BEFORE I move them. I also shoot pics of any obvious damage I see. All pics are date & time stamped. If a custy ever comes back saying I damaged the car, we fall back on the pics. Generally, I either keep the pics in a folder for 30 days or burn them to CD-RW. This has saved my bacon on more than one occasion!!!

I bought my shop camera at a pawn shop. 50 bucks for a 5 megapixel Samsung with a 1 gig card. 5 megapixel is MORE than adequate resolution to detect small scratches when zoomed in! When the custy brings in the car, we walk around it together while deciding on the film they are gonna get. I try and get at least 1 with the custy and the car together so they can't say I just photographed damage I did. (Remember to make sure the date/time stamp is on!!)

They are also cool for posting pics!!!

Oh, GOWII, What more do you want? :beer They put one at BOTH ends of the roll!!! Tag Team it if ya want to!!! (I find they are a little tight tho..... :lol )

Archived