On my own

Guest keywestjr

Guest keywestjr

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO I did it I work at a shop and not for my dad yeah it sucks I cant b/s with my father anymore but the pay is good. and ive been there for like 4 months now its great I have finnally made it to the point to where I can make it in this business on my own,(Without pulling my hair out lol) yeah life in the real world is not as hard as its made out to be thaks 4 all the support and happy belated fourth of july

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

so you ditched your pops after he taught you to tint :rollin and the real world is much harder than you have dealt with so far. wait til you get a hard car, or something needs to be out in an hour...you'll be callin daddy for help on that one I bet

Guest tintgod
so you ditched your pops after he taught you to tint :rollin and the real world is much harder than you have dealt with so far. wait til you get a hard car, or something needs to be out in an hour...you'll be callin daddy for help on that one I bet

like you have never been in the same situation :dunno

Guest Key West
so you ditched your pops after he taught you to tint :lol2 and the real world is much harder than you have dealt with so far. wait til you get a hard car, or something needs to be out in an hour...you'll be callin daddy for help on that one I bet

He already does!!!! :olfa

Guest CajunTinter
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO I did it I work at a shop and not for my dad yeah it sucks I cant b/s with my father anymore but the pay is good. and ive been there for like 4 months now its great I have finnally made it to the point to where I can make it in this business on my own,(Without pulling my hair out lol) yeah life in the real world is not as hard as its made out to be thaks 4 all the support and happy belated fourth of july

Blood is thicker than water.... Never forget that !!!

Guest wilcax

so do you have your own shop or do you work for someone else???

y not just stay with your pops untill he retires and leaves you the biz???

well just my .02

I know it's hard to work for family at times but keep the door open & remember, as much as you want to think you are the only one who has ever come across certain situations, your dad has went thru the same thing already. Probably multable times. It's good to have family on your side no matter how hard it is to work w/ each other. :eyebrows

Archived