1935 Plymoth

So, here is another old school I did the other day..I swear these cars come in waves, kinda like everything else...anyways tips are about the same as the 57 chevy 210 I posted. Only thing different was the front roll ups really....When you roll them down they first roll backward about 2-3 inchs and then down...It interesting, they just take some tlc and patience...

IMG001-1.jpg

IMG018.jpg

IMG016.jpg

I'd be so afraid of just a single pant leg scratching that little piece of history. Those things are peoples' babies! Plus I'm sure that tint tek doesn't have a pattern for my lazy azz. :bingo Looks good bro. :bingo

They really arent that bad, I like doing older cars now cause I can book it all day if needed and just take my time and relax....On these older cars from the 30s-late50s you need to remove the inner trim and cut your pattern on the inside of the glass....

For two reasons..1. its easier, and 2. sometimes tint can scratch paint so just remove the paint form the equation and cut em inside..

Try one sometime, really....I like em.

Archived