'industrial scale' rear screen shrinking

Guest dagz

I'm cutting and shrinking rear screens for someone and getting paid per screen. Just cutting and shrinking - nothing else. I've got a loose rear screen to use. There are over 2000 to do in total of this particular model (toyota verso). I'm thinking I will be able to get a good system going and be able to do loads per day.

Does anyone have thoughts on how to get maximum efficiency with this?

Thanks

I'm cutting and shrinking rear screens for someone and getting paid per screen. Just cutting and shrinking - nothing else. I've got a loose rear screen to use. There are over 2000 to do in total of this particular model (toyota verso). I'm thinking I will be able to get a good system going and be able to do loads per day.

Does anyone have thoughts on how to get maximum efficiency with this?

Thanks

:uh buy another heat gun? :uh

hey I used that m-dog method. that's well good. I can do like 10 screens before it even begins to need anymore soap. I may try waxing the screen up tomorrow with candle wax - no good with a normal application due to having to clean it off, but could work well with this... worth a try anyway.

hey I used that m-dog method. that's well good. I can do like 10 screens before it even begins to need anymore soap. I may try waxing the screen up tomorrow with candle wax - no good with a normal application due to having to clean it off, but could work well with this... worth a try anyway.

If your complaining that the soap only last for 10 screens...then might I suggest you just wet shrink em all?

but really spraying water on a back screen is about as time consuming as soaping it...

:dunno

Archived