FormulaOne Pinnacle or johnsons executive or LLUmar PPL

Guest Skiroy

Guest Skiroy

PLease tell me if anyone has used these and which one looks classier. I want slight reflectivity to bring out the green in the glass. Here is a link of what Im trying to acheive with a white gs300 with tan interior.

http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/showphoto...amp;ppuser=2560

My dilema is the PPL is too transparent at 35% and at 20% it looks ghetto mirror. I want alittle more privacy but not so much that the reflectivity is ghetto looking.

The Johnson executive has a 30% whicj is between 35% and 20%. So I was thinking of that but I dont have seen very few pics of it.

And finally I hear good things about Formula One pinnacle 35% but again I have seen very few pics of it and it is also 35%. But I dont know if it offers more privacy than PPL.

If anyone here that is here for more than such insulting people could help me out in any way I would really be greatfull. I would really Appreciate Pics.

People say do a google search, but I have been doing google searches for months . The problem is it will look different on evryvehicles glass. Mine is green. Then it also looks different depending on the colrs. Mine is white exterior and tan interior. I want areally classy look and if Im going to do it Im going to do it right.

The car in the pic looks like it has PP 35 on it. At least that is what it would look like on a clouday day. A friend of mine has PP 35 on his IS300 and it looks very classy. I haven't seen the pinacle but I hear it is a nice film. The other film you mentioned I have used in the past a long time ago with not so good results.

A google search of pics won't do you justice because every car looks different in a picture. Not to mention that the time of day will effect the look also. You should stop by a F-1 shop to see what the pinicle looks like on a car in person. :dunno

Archived