where to learn reverse rolling

Guest redrock

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

Roll it liner side IN.

Keep it tight.

Peel a little bit, wrap that tightly about the roll.

There you go.

Most of the time I just manually reverse roll it onto the window. Some people like to drop it and slap it on. For PS films and some films you'll need to stick something into the roll to give it some weight.

I use a tube from my yellow turbo squeegee when I drop roll things. It's the right diameter, not overly long, and works.

Roll it liner side IN.

Keep it tight.

Peel a little bit, wrap that tightly about the roll.

There you go.

Most of the time I just manually reverse roll it onto the window. Some people like to drop it and slap it on. For PS films and some films you'll need to stick something into the roll to give it some weight.

I use a tube from my yellow turbo squeegee when I drop roll things. It's the right diameter, not overly long, and works.

there you go, reverse rolling in three steps.

yep :lol6 and in my experience with back rolling, if I do it right, I get no contamination and if I get any, it's a few specs in the top right and left hand corners. :lol6 pull that liziner off. :lol

and listen to Dan, cuz I wasnt reverse rolling quite right until I talked to him! :lol

Guest darkdan

I couldn't reverse roll to save my life for the longest time.

Then I realized what I did wrong. It's liner side in! I felt stupid.

Then realizing to wrap it tightly instead of just peeling it and putting it onto the back loosely helps tremendously.

I also forgot to say wet the back of the film a bit, peel it, wrap it onto the wet part.

Archived