Nice one today

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

This was the scene from atop Fort Mountain Ga at about 7:30 this morning !!!

STP60406.jpg

Then I got to do this Chalet in Elijay Ga.

STP60420.jpg

STP60409.jpg

And the drive back was spectacular too!!!

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Sweet, :lol6:lol

in that first picture, is that fog :lol6

everytime I see a picture like that around here, it's usually smoke from a forest fire :lol

Guest Key West
Sweet, :lol6:lol2

in that first picture, is that fog :lol6

everytime I see a picture like that around here, it's usually smoke from a forest fire :lol

Yep, thats fog. Burns off pretty quick. Glad I got there in time!!

:lol Beautiful !! Nice job, too. Good to get away even if it's to do more of the same!

I leave for Jackson Hole, Wyoming at noon tomorrow. I can't wait!

I LOVE Jackson Hole. And yes, It's great to get away. Had today been Fri, I'd have called the wife and told her to meet me on top of Fort Mtn, and gotten us a room for the weekend. Still might do that this weekend if we dont go to Charleston!!!

You guys up there get some real awkward jobs.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had a request for anything like that.

Our jobs downunder are 99% of the time done off floor height standing and rectangular in size with an average of 4' X 3'.

Devil

Thats cause houses with mud roofs are usually one story mate.... :lol6

:lol6 wow....beautiful spot KW! :lol6

I LOVE Jackson Hole. And yes, It's great to get away. Had today been Fri, I'd have called the wife and told her to meet me on top of Fort Mtn, and gotten us a room for the weekend. Still might do that this weekend if we dont go to Charleston!!!

I say go for it!!! and have a great weekend if ya do! :lol

Guest Key West
:lol wow....beautiful spot KW! :lol6

I say go for it!!! and have a great weekend if ya do! :lol6

It took a LONG time to really appreciate, but living here in the Chattanooga area is pretty nice, and also there are LOTS of really beautiful places to go for a 1 tank trip!!! All the way across the mountain, I thought about my wife being stuck behind a desk, while I get to go into really nice homes, see this kind of scenery. Every day is different. I keep wishing she'd tell her boss to shove it, and come to work with me. As nice as the Keys are, there AINT NUTHIN' like this in Key West!!

Sure does give ya an appreciation for this job. Things could DEFINATELY be worse!! :lol

STP60422.jpg

Archived