If you wanted to relocate

Guest Marco

Guest Marco

I'm thinking about leaving the state all together..too corrupt here and no way to get ahead in Ohio. I want go some where with land, close to a big city, clean air and water, good people, great schools and good weather and a need for window tinting of course. Does anyone know where this place is?

Where would you go?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco

Aren't ther hurricanes in SC? Any school compared to Cleveland is better and what is

Film: 12 month market?

One slick I thought of Canada, I would have no problem dealing with the cold I am in Ohio after all but going to another country will be my last resort

Guest willie
Aren't ther hurricanes in SC? Any school compared to Cleveland is better and what is

Film: 12 month market?

One slick I thought of Canada, I would have no problem dealing with the cold I am in Ohio after all but going to another country will be my last resort

12 month market Marco I think he means theres a 12 month demand for tint....no downtime or slow time in the winter

Stephenville Tx is awesome :lol6

Guest Marco

Oh, tinting is all year here too, the only slow down is when something happens like Katrina or gas goes up. Other than when the economy changes tinting is steady

I would love to live in Illinois during deer hunting season and not tint, but if I were to move for somewhere just to tint then Florida is prolly the most happening state for a need for window tinting. Downside would be hurricanes are big there and all along the east coast but anywhere you move you are going to face some form of Mother Nature at its best be it hurricane, tornados, earthquake, blizzards, etc.....

Archived