H pattern on pointy windows

Guest coolrides

Guest coolrides

how do you anchor on cars such as mazda rx8 some of new seats and the porshe in the photos section when the window goes into a point at the edges?? haven tried one but it puttin me off tryin?

The RX8 is a lot easier than it looks. Just anchor it straight across the middle up the side towards the top. The bend on that window looks severe but it lends itself to shrinking pretty easily. Plus you can use a 20 inch roll of film on it :shock but just barely.

The RX-8 is one of the easiest cars I've done, and I kinda suck. :lol I never use an H pattern, just a line across the middle, so I don't know how much help I can be. The best that I can explain it is to treat it like any normal back glass. That bottom will lay down suprisingly nice. :evilgrin

Guest djas1
The RX-8 is one of the easiest cars I've done, and I kinda suck. :thumb I never use an H pattern, just a line across the middle, so I don't know how much help I can be. The best that I can explain it is to treat it like any normal back glass. That bottom will lay down suprisingly nice. :thumb

OOPS WRONG QUOTE^^^, +1, I NEVER 'H' Pattern.

The RX8 is a lot easier than it looks. Just anchor it straight across the middle up the side towards the top. The bend on that window looks severe but it lends itself to shrinking pretty easily. Plus you can use a 20 inch roll of film on it :krazy but just barely.

:lock

Archived