dirty mobile job

all I do is mobile work and some places just dont understand the steps in getting a clean tint job. I got called today by this one shop I did a grand prix to tell me the cusotmer was not happy because theres "bubbles" which when I went to go look it was lil specs of dust. so I explained to them that the while time the doors were wide open and was windy as hell, as well it doesnt help their shop was dirty. it was basically so windy it was blowing my film and creasing it when I pulled it out of the box to cut. Then he says well fix it or else ill get someone else too. I also talked to the customer on the phone and shes picky ass hell, so basiclally I told her to bring it to me so I can rip it off and she can take it somewhere else lol. and she was pissed. just wonderin if neone here would do the same thing...or how would you handle stupid azz customers like that?

if this was sub work then the shop can pay for it being redone if they told them it would be redone. If the work is good enough then tell them to p1ss off. If the shop is not "right" then I would not do the job.....it isn't worth the headache to me.

if it was really that windy , I 'dd explane the situation to the dealer and close the gates if possible.

if its not possible to create a better "tinting habitat " its best you just say N0

A bad reputation is easy to make and its very hard to clean it up. lots of these dealers are in contact with eachother so the bad story could haunt you for a while. and you won't be there to defend you're honour .

so if there is really to much dust I schould try and fix it , and make shure its a " perfect " job.

no matter how good you are , there will always be this 1 SOB with complanes, that's just the way it go's .

so basicline, explane before you start , afterward you've got no leg to stand on !

how would you handle stupid azz customers like that?

Start at home.....you shouldn't done the job in the first place and you sound like a hacker. Sorry! :evilgrin

Develop a more professional approach by getting a shop, increase your prices and don't let shoddy work go out ever.

Devil

Start at home.....you shouldn't done the job in the first place and you sound like a hacker. Sorry! :evilgrin

Develop a more professional approach by getting a shop, increase your prices and don't let shoddy work go out ever.

Devil

Gotta agree. If it was that windy while the job was being done then it should have stoped then. I used to do dealer work and was able to handle these isssuses before hand. Hopefully you learned from this, most "dealers" dont care about your rep. just the $$$ so if they wont give you an area breeze free to tint then get a new dealer to work for..... or a shop.

if it was really that windy , I 'dd explane the situation to the dealer and close the gates if possible.

if its not possible to create a better "tinting habitat " its best you just say N0

A bad reputation is easy to make and its very hard to clean it up. lots of these dealers are in contact with eachother so the bad story could haunt you for a while. and you won't be there to defend you're honour .

so if there is really to much dust I schould try and fix it , and make shure its a " perfect " job.

no matter how good you are , there will always be this 1 SOB with complanes, that's just the way it go's .

so basicline, explane before you start , afterward you've got no leg to stand on !

Start at home.....you shouldn't done the job in the first place and you sound like a hacker. Sorry! :lol

Devil

all of the above :evilgrin

you will get this little radar that pops up in your head... its that feeling you get when you know you shouldnt be taking on that job.

Sometimes its just not worth the headache, I will turn away most mobile work because I know what will occur. Come to my shop and its gravy.

Devil

don't fully agree , I do believe it is possible to create a " professional " looking bussines , just by working for dealers without having a shop. it does help tough .

Archived