An odd question

Guest FastBackJack

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I'm not sure about the other parts of the US or other parts of California for that matter but we use "Cracker" to describe a goofy white person.

Aiiite mah homie tint nizzles? :tantrum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a note on Lami-glass: Lami glass already absorbs UV (it's the PVB aka poly-vinyl butyral) and it depends upon the quality as to how much. Most lami-glass today is 90%+ UV absorption with auto's running near 99%.

Unless a person has extreme sensitivity to UV, and needs the maximum they can obtain, it isn't necessary to tint windshields.

Devil is right on the break issue. :tantrum

:) Never heard of the Embar thing. Where did you hear that ?

Braud,

I saw that as a little emoticon option on this website.

PS. I'm still a bit lost with all this snizzle, fizzle, fo, etc.. I'll have to leave that alone for now. I wasn't game to ask initially just in case I offended some tinter on here.

Reminds me of a classic phrase we see you Americans use down here. "I'm rooting for you or I'll root for you."

Never ever say that downunder because it means something totally different. It means you are going to fornicate that person. :):):thumb

Always gets a smile from us Aussies because we know you don't know. :)

Devil

Guest 67camaro02

fo shizzle my nizzle is a new thing. A rapper up here named Snoop Dog started adding izzle to everything.

Fo= for

Shizzle= sure

My = my

Nizzle = jigger

another common one is

Shiznit = shiot

Usually it's your guess as to what the person is saying. All sorts of people use the ebonics now and I for one think it is a pain in the ass most of the time. All sorts of weird ass comments and phrases that don't really mean a damn thing. It's kind of like pig latin.

BTW-- Thanks for the penny bunger on cracker night explanation

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Hi :rollin

I've missed you too. I still find it hard to come up on here as often as I'd like to though. So for now, I'mma have to just poke my head in here for short periods of time. :shock

Archived