MG ZR

Guest coolrides

Guest shadowline
got it done today was quite easy just had to remove rear spoiler to shrink rear screen the rest was easy to work with.

:nope

Did you keep the template or are you taking the next spoiler of as well.

Take th spoiler off, a few nuts out the way job done, you wont do it otherwise, its so easy to take off

got it done today was quite easy just had to remove rear spoiler to shrink rear screen the rest was easy to work with.

:dunno

Take th spoiler off, a few nuts out the way job done, you wont do it otherwise, its so easy to take off

The beauty of inexperience

It will come in time ,keep trying. :lol2

No need to remove,

I have a collection of hundreds of templates

Guest shadowline

:thumb

No need to remove,

I keep the templates aswell, but you wont shrink it 100% at the top, with the spoiler on, hence take it off shrink and good to go. If you dont you will be wasting time chasing fingers on the top of the screen??

No need to remove,

I keep the templates aswell, but you wont shrink it 100% at the top, with the spoiler on, hence take it off shrink and good to go. If you dont you will be wasting time chasing fingers on the top of the screen??

Fingers are you wet shrinking still,have you never moved a template up and down to mould in two stages and avoid this problem.

Worth trying just for Audi Q7 alone.

Guest shadowline

No need to remove,

Fingers are you wet shrinking still,have you never moved a template up and down to mould in two stages and avoid this problem.

Worth trying just for Audi Q7 alone.

Oh please im not saying you cant do it by moving the film up or down, im saying if you know how simple it is to take the spoiler off, it is faster to shrink it like that in one hit, than move the film up and down whats the point??? We will beg to differ on this one by our different methods!!

Guest cooltintsmobile

might sound like a silly question but as I'm new to tinting/shrinking with lack of experience on some cars I thought I'd ask the experts, whats the best way to shrink side quarters on a 3 door mgzr, I tried twice today and failed in the same spot (bottom middle) I ended up with a crease trying to get the last remaining fingers out, the wind against the gazebo I was working in probably didnt help my concentration, any tips would be great thanks

Guest Malcolm E Boo

might sound like a silly question but as I'm new to tinting/shrinking with lack of experience on some cars I thought I'd ask the experts, whats the best way to shrink side quarters on a 3 door mgzr, I tried twice today and failed in the same spot (bottom middle) I ended up with a crease trying to get the last remaining fingers out, the wind against the gazebo I was working in probably didnt help my concentration, any tips would be great thanks

Wet shrink

If you are struggling with something as simple as that I would look at some professional training.

Archived