1986 cutlass supreme

want2modmygt

NO

1990 - 1996 Olds Cutlass 4 door car, 1991 - 1995 Saturn 4 door car

that was the list I was given back in the day.....

1986 is the almost flat back glass, about 15 inches tall. black edge but not much. rear deck is right there near bottom of window, but a quick tape across will cover it. back sides are itty bitty.

No problem, back glass has no black frit so you gotta over cut it so there are no gaps. Roll ups are frameless, I pulled the panels cause them seals were tight as a mug. This car had one thing that made it a true PITA back window....

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

The cage. :lol2

IMG_0370.jpg

Guest goldtooth
No problem, back glass has no black frit so you gotta over cut it so there are no gaps. Roll ups are frameless, I pulled the panels cause them seals were tight as a mug. This car had one thing that made it a true PITA back window....

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

The cage. :evileye

IMG_0370.jpg

:spit:twocents looks good,most of them I get are in mint condition,easy tint :poke

Guest FilmBlazer
NO

1990 - 1996 Olds Cutlass 4 door car, 1991 - 1995 Saturn 4 door car

that was the list I was given back in the day.....

1986 is the almost flat back glass, about 15 inches tall. black edge but not much. rear deck is right there near bottom of window, but a quick tape across will cover it. back sides are itty bitty.

Just did the 85 2 door today. It was old and dirty and took me a long long time. Charged well for it :flip

Archived