'04 beetle

Guest Zrok

well, I got the car apart (yuk) and beginning a remote start, wish me luck...no one has info for the '04 but I hear its the same as an '02 and I got a sheet for an '02....have you done one of these yet wndo?? this thing looks pretty bad to work on :thumb

well, after the ENTIRE 8-5 day with NO LUNCH the remote start/keyless works like a champ, arms/disarms fac. security, pops trunk, light flash horn honk, etc.....immobilizer works great, BUT.....the F- - K - NG airbag light is on :booga don't know why, couldnt figure it out, and it came on while re-assembling the steering column :dunno took the column apart, and nothing is out of place :dunno guess I'll have to pay to have the VW dealer look at it and tell me what the hell I did :dunno any ideas?? thanks dude :lol6

WOOOO DAMN HOOOOOOo heard from the VW dealer today.......(clearing throat) the car came out of prep and no air bag light, the remote start works like a champ, he thinks we're just awesome (dont know why :booga) AND we're gettin their hitch business, AND their spoilers and hopefully some more remote starts....so it may not have been something that I did (besides try to start the car with the gauge cluster unplugged :lol6) :lol I'M IN THE CLEAR WOO HOOO KIDS GET CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR WOOOOO HOOOOOOO :lol6:beer :beer