2008 c300

Guest losdawg

Guest losdawg

About to pull in one of the new C300. Havent done it yet but the biggest differance that I see is, the third brake light is recessed in the deck and the quarter glass now have a border around them. :tantrum I will try to post some pics later.

Guest losdawg

Just finished the first one, yes I have 2 of them. Very easy car to tint. Just tape off the felt around the doors, the back glass has thin defrosters lines on it. The only problem, if you want to call it a problem was I coulndt get the rear headrests off. I will try and post some pics later. :tantrum

Just finished the first one, yes I have 2 of them. Very easy car to tint. Just tape off the felt around the doors, the back glass has thin defrosters lines on it. The only problem, if you want to call it a problem was I coulndt get the rear headrests off. I will try and post some pics later. :lol2

I LOVE how the headrests slide right up on this car and they have these huge retarded long posts that dont allow removal. They just slip right out up into the back glass and make you think "nice, aww %&$#"

NO FELT NEEDED

Guest tntmstr

I find that the seal is too tight and didnt want to proceed with removing the door panel... used a hook to pull back the seal when finished any easier techniques that arent as stressful??!!!

EZ car. Did 2 already this week. Another C350 today. I have no probs sliding the film under the seal. Just use the long black pointed tool with the yellow rubber edge (don't know the name of it!) to get the film below the seal. As with all MBZ's, tape the felt around window frames. And because it has that big star on the hood, charge beaucoup bucks!

ant nav. problems or tire pressure sensor problems if metalized is used? was thinking sp 15-30% or maybe a light 30% all? can I get a update of types of films used on this car with navi?