2008 c300

Guest losdawg

Just did an 09 so ill chime in. The front panels will pop loose at the top so you can remove the sweep IF you can get the clip loose at the top of the panel behind the plastic trim that covers the felt side channel. It was pretty tight. Or you can tuck the sweep if you prefer, but it doesn't sit as low as some of other models. Also, have your heavy hook tool handy to get the sweep loose. And the felt side channels are out on the glass more than they need to be, but they aren't as tight as say, a Dodge or a Jetta. Because of the felt run channels it will be easier install if you can get the sweep out.

The rear panels release from the sweeps and you can yank them very easy.

The rear brake light dips down like others said, but the bulldozer was actually the tightest at the rest of the bottom of the glass, the brake light area was actually easier to access. Make sure your shrink is perfect and If you take your time it is possible to doze it down.

The headrests WILL pop out but you have to force them against the glass.

Quarters are now gravy.

Just had another 08 C350. I don't pull all Benz sweeps but these are level with the outer, and tight sides, so here's a little tip for the sweep pullers. I previously mentioned a clip in the front door panels that was a booger to pull out. It's located in the rearward upper corner behind the window trim. I figured out the trick that made it pretty easy, once you are looking at it this will all make sense, and the front sweeps literally can be removed in a couple minutes. just use needle nose to pull the center pin out of it (if you push it in like most other clips of this design the pin will fall into the door) and then look inside the remaining portion and you will see two more release tabs, push one with a pick while beginning to pry the clip out, then push the other one and it will come out. The rear panels pull out from the sweeps no tools required. And pull the headrests, trust me on this ;)