liability insurance suggestion?

I just got canceled for having too many claims. My dad has been my agent and he says he can't find any one that he works with to cover me with 3 claims this last year.

I was in a good situation with a low annual cost.....I just need to find someone new and I know this has been covered before, but.....

Who do you use??

State Farm is out because of the claim history.

HELP

Guest FilmBlazer

And what kind of coverage. Flat glass, auto, mobile, shop etc. ?

I use Allied, but I've never had any claims. That sucks you've had 3 claims in one year man. I hope that things turn around for you.

insurance for auto, resi, and comm tinting. The claims were one laminated mercedes back glass, one windshield that broke while trying to get the mirror off, and one was backing out a vehicle and bumped another vehicle.

:lol6 Yea, if you don't hang those big a$$ light fixtures over top of the car barely propped onto an aluminum ladder.... :lol6:lol2

yeah.....that is not even an issue....just the normal stupid crap. The w/s was already cracked but I didn't see it. The mercedes back was taking off the factory cell phone antenna....sucks. Not real sure what happened when I back into another vehicle....just didn't see it.

Guest MidcoastMW
insurance for auto, resi, and comm tinting. The claims were one laminated mercedes back glass, one windshield that broke while trying to get the mirror off, and one was backing out a vehicle and bumped another vehicle.

yeah.....that is not even an issue....just the normal stupid crap. The w/s was already cracked but I didn't see it. The mercedes back was taking off the factory cell phone antenna....sucks. Not real sure what happened when I back into another vehicle....just didn't see it.

:lol6 happens. Pretty soon there wont be anymore :lol2 left and things will turn around. :lol6

:lol2

you need a friend in the autobody and glass bussiness lol that will help with insurance claims...

also I pulled a 300C rain sensor off.... [Damnit] and then found that the glue for it grows on the new piece of glass. yes nobody makes this stuff. but anyway I talked to the custy and here in mich they get 3 comp claims per year before there rates are affected so I talked to custy and she made a w/s claim and I paid her deductible....

cost me a hundred dollars insted of like 6

and broke a guys storm door glass. lmao don't ask like stepped on it I don't know who put it on the floor like that but don't matter I got it fixed down at my glass guy's shop for 5 dollars....

in other words sometimes it is best to be creative with a solution rather than say thats what insurance is for... you feel me?

anyway I feel bad about your year and new situation....

close shop change name and start over they will insure a brand new company lol just a thought j/k

Archived