liability insurance suggestion?

On that glass breakage stuff, does your state have the 0 deductable on glass breakage. If so, maybe you should try to work out a deal with the owners next time, if their insurance will cover the glass, maybe you could cut them a deal on the tint, saving you from having to claim that on your insurance.

But like someone else said, you need to find a friend in the glass business, this would help you out, and possibally draw more customers as well. I get allot of business from a glass shop in my town, at least 8 calls a day. I know that back glass wasn't cheap, but the w/s might of been, next time, maybe pay for it yourself so you dont get dropped. Their should also be other companies in your town who will insure you :lol6

insurance for auto, resi, and comm tinting. The claims were one laminated mercedes back glass, one windshield that broke while trying to get the mirror off, and one was backing out a vehicle and bumped another vehicle.

yeah.....that is not even an issue....just the normal stupid crap. The w/s was already cracked but I didn't see it. The mercedes back was taking off the factory cell phone antenna....sucks. Not real sure what happened when I back into another vehicle....just didn't see it.

Why would you claim a couple of broken windows on your insurance???? :lol6

Seems to me if you would've bit the bullet and paid for them, you wouldn't be in such a situation.... :lol6

the mercedes back was like $1200, the w/s was $400, and the fkn PT Cruiser was a hi-jack at a bit over $2500. The PT was out for blood and I think the insurance should have kick him in the teeth. There was a small ding in the back hatch, but he claimed it had damage in the bumper and all.

A friend that has a body shop said "A parking lot collision would not cause that sort of damage." Insurance just did.

Anyway, another insurance agent had told me that with my commercial liability they would not cancel me for claims history.....guess they changed things in the 8 years.

sorry guys but I guess it is nice to have that sort of extra cash flow to be able to deal with such things just out of pocket. I don't have that sort of extra money on hand....

sure I make good money, but it gets spent pretty good too.....so the insurance was there for such things....

Guest metro jim

you should think about a $1000 deductable. I last worked for a company that had a $5000 deductable, sounds expensive but think of the deal they problably get.

ok....OLD THREAD.....still can't get anyone to WRITE me an insurance policy. They freak at the lack of and the reason for the lack of. I would love to have ANY policy at this point in time.....

So, anyone know a good insurance company for liability insurance??

Archived