florida advice

I plan on opening a new business soon doing res/comm and S&S. I know the install side I've been tinting anything you can put tint on for several years. I just need to know what kind (if any) contractors license I may need, where to get one, and how much? Any recommendations for a good Insurance company will help too. I want to be completley legit. thanks!

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Check with the florida chamber of commerce, and I don't know if they have one, but a register of contractors, they can guide you in the right direction to getting one, cost I don't have a clue about Fla, I know mine was around $2400 out in AZ.

Insurance also varies depending on what you are doing, go with a "big" reputable company, (State Farm, Allstate, etc etc etc)and you shouldn't have any problems

Good luck :rollin:lol6

Guest Key West
Not so much this area, for flat glass at least!

REALLY? Just where in Fla ARE you that isn't whored out? :rollin The three most common sights on Florida streets are AmScots, 7-11s and tint shops. And DON'T get me started on S&S....... :thumb:lol6

REALLY? Just where in Fla ARE you that isn't whored out? :dunno The three most common sights on Florida streets are AmScots, 7-11s and tint shops. And DON'T get me started on S&S....... :beer:lol2

Obviously a different part than you know, cause I've never heard of "Amscots" and there is no "7-11" in the 4 county demographic I plan on covering. Please dont worry about my location, and Ignore the post if you can't answer my question.

Guest tintgod
Obviously a different part than you know, cause I've never heard of "Amscots" and there is no "7-11" in the 4 county demographic I plan on covering. Please dont worry about my location, and Ignore the post if you can't answer my question.

well...some of us do care about location..do to the fact ..why would we want to help out competition ..what are you afraid if we know where you are..we are going to move there and be your competition.. :dunno

Guest irishhanks2
well...some of us do care about location..do to the fact ..why would we want to help out competition ..what are you afraid if we know where you are..we are going to move there and be your competition.. :beer

yeah :dunno what he said :lol2

Check with the florida chamber of commerce, and I don't know if they have one, but a register of contractors, they can guide you in the right direction to getting one, cost I don't have a clue about Fla, I know mine was around $2400 out in AZ.

Insurance also varies depending on what you are doing, go with a "big" reputable company, (State Farm, Allstate, etc etc etc)and you shouldn't have any problems

Good luck :dunno:beer

cool thanks :lol2

Archived