Shrunk a back glass in 20 sec. !

You could always use one of these heaters to dry the film after an install. Just tell the customers that you offer a new instant film curing procedure if they are willing to pay for it. :dunno

I do do this in the wintertime :007 And yes hoos..that heater your showing is the larger model up from the one I have... Mime clips right on thepropane tank+ the one your showing I think is the 75000btu model.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

I have a couple of those I use for heaters in the winter. Just the head that attatches to the propane bottle. One is small like for the little bottle (camping lantern) and the other has a different orifice and only fits on the bbq tank size unless I get an adapter. I might just snatch the little one up once it gets cold and I start using them ( :dunno when no one is looking )and see what happens. :007

Here is a pic of the heater I promised...the hose is 10ft. and when you fire it up, yo wear gloves and hold on to the black stem once you detatch it from the propane tank.

This I gotta see..I might have to say that this is a one up on african engineering, I mean damn you did not even have to really do any rigging, just a longer hose? That could be the shizznipples if it is perfected...WOW I think I might be getting some wood

yeah..I wasgrinning ear to ear when I saw it only took 20sec. :) I did a wet check after it and there was only 1 little finger I had t otouch up..if yo ukeep it on one area longer than a sec, I'm sure it would burn the film. My test control for this is I did it on a car in which I knew the customer, knows he parks out in the sun all day without shade and know he'll keep the car for yrs.It's going to be my control car to make sure that it holds up okay over time ..I'm feeling confident that it doesn't do anything to the film, however I want to see that over the long term B4 bragging about it :thumb

no need for insults here "new poster"...you don't even know me or my workmanship..I'm not exactly new to this business . playing around with new techniques doesn't make me a hack..if installers never tried new things, we'd all still be doing back windows in strips. what is your justification on my posts to give you the right to call me a hack ???? If it's this post...and you read it..you would also have read that I don't endorse this method...just playing around with it.:woowoo

Archived