new Infiniti g37 coupe info

VIP tint + glass

the new g37 coupe has remodeled the front window mechanism because older g35's would have too many problems. they swithed it sensor to a single wire design to hopefully solve some off the problems. when you unscrew the bolt holding in the sensor, you may need to reset the window timing to get them to function correctly.

we did one today, and when we put it back together it looked fine. but when you open the door the window rolls down half way instead of a 1/4". the windows also wont roll up or down unless the door is closed. customer was watching too.

so in order to reset it, you go inside the car with the doors closed and roll them up and hold the switches up for 15 secs. wait 15 more secs. roll down and hold down for 15 more secs, then wait 15 more seconds and open the doors. if it doesnt work retry. disconnecting batteries does not work.

need any more help message me or cal 951.600.8438

I dont want to see this happen to any other tinters on this board.

the dealer will give you no help. trust

peace

oh no more dot matrix on the rear window.

HOLLA

Edited by VIP tint + glass

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info man. but I have done the same with the old g35.

:rollin

from what the dealer told me, they will all do it now. funny though, first it was just the driver side, than 5 minutes later the passenger side started doing it. the last thing I want is for it to be a delayed reaction. I would rather them all happen right then or not at all so we can fix it without the customer knowing of any problems.

Guest goldtooth
the new g37 coupe has remodeled the front window mechanism because older g35's would have too many problems. they swithed it sensor to a single wire design to hopefully solve some off the problems. when you unscrew the bolt holding in the sensor, you may need to reset the window timing to get them to function correctly.

we did one today, and when we put it back together it looked fine. but when you open the door the window rolls down half way instead of a 1/4". the windows also wont roll up or down unless the door is closed. customer was watching too.

so in order to reset it, you go inside the car with the doors closed and roll them up and hold the switches up for 15 secs. wait 15 more secs. roll down and hold down for 15 more secs, then wait 15 more seconds and open the doors. if it doesnt work retry. disconnecting batteries does not work.

need any more help message me or cal 951.600.8438

I dont want to see this happen to any other tinters on this board.

the dealer will give you no help. trust

peace

oh no more dot matrix on the rear window.

HOLLA

:lol2:lol:lol2 thanks for the heads up!! expecting one soon...