What's the deal with Digitint Films?

Guest Advanced Solar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
Seen stickers on every window saying digitint. Anyone know about this stuff?

u know its funny u say that because I been seeing alot of that more often. EVERY window has a DIGITINT sticker on it...even the back glass. the film looks good, but I would never have a system that tracks every move I make. im not against plotters, if I had one I would use it unless it was a total pain in the ass to work, but I dont have one is just do it the old fashioned way by using may olfa.

u know its funny u say that because I been seeing alot of that more often. EVERY window has a DIGITINT sticker on it...even the back glass. the film looks good, but I would never have a system that tracks every move I make. im not against plotters, if I had one I would use it unless it was a total pain in the ass to work, but I dont have one is just do it the old fashioned way by using may olfa.

Even if it does track how many cuts and how much work you are doing, does it really matter? Do you think your film rep at X company your using doesn't know how much film you are going thru in a month? If he doesn't, he probably isn't doing his job properly.

Guest Aaron_45
Alot of dealerships order the kits per car. they work pretty good, back glass pre-shrunk and all. (I've installed a few of 'em) I believe Vo is right. They sell pre-cuts. I've seen the boxes, never the system. :dunno

It's a sure sign you are in the wrong line of work. (See the post below this)

EXACTLT RIGHT!!!! :thumb:thumb

I worked at a dealership in TX where we used Digicut film. You can buy the system, but it's pretty pricey. In 1993 it was $15,000.00 as I recall.

:spit:rollin:lol2:lol2

:spit:nono Granted, I am not high volume like most of you guys and gals but, we all know chit happens (Even to Chico on ocassion)! :lol2:lol2

Archived