What's the deal with Digitint Films?

Guest Advanced Solar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is what I spoke about toyota uses this CHEAP FILM at the port when the cars come of the ship and I have redone plenty already that have gone bad...

X2 I have no idea why they put this crap on

The dealership next door to me uses Digitint. He has a plotter setup there and he has to scan the vin of every vehicle before he can cut it. He was also trained by Digitint, and he cannot hand cut at all. So when his plotter breaks down, he comes to me to cut his film, and I charge him.

The dealership next door to me uses Digitint. He has a plotter setup there and he has to scan the vin of every vehicle before he can cut it. He was also trained by Digitint, and he cannot hand cut at all. So when his plotter breaks down, he comes to me to cut his film, and I charge him.

:spit LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to learn but I blame the tech too for not trying to learn to hand cut too!..

More knowledge is King..!

Good to learn but I blame the tech too for not trying to learn to hand cut too!..

I agree. My plotter was down for a couple of months so I had to hand cut. His plotter also took a crap and he came by and saw me hand cutting and was kinda amazed. He asked me if I would give him some pointers so he could try it. I told him to try not to cut his finger, thats free, anything else will cost you $$$. :spit

He didnt work for about a week in a half. This guy has been wanting my acct for when he is slow since the two dealerships are attached together, and of course I want to get the dealership next door, so there is no way I will help this guy, no matter how much of an ass I sound like right now.

Guest VaTinterPMan

I agree. My plotter was down for a couple of months so I had to hand cut. His plotter also took a crap and he came by and saw me hand cutting and was kinda amazed. He asked me if I would give him some pointers so he could try it. I told him to try not to cut his finger, thats free, anything else will cost you $$$. :spit

He didnt work for about a week in a half. This guy has been wanting my acct for when he is slow since the two dealerships are attached together, and of course I want to get the dealership next door, so there is no way I will help this guy, no matter how much of an ass I sound like right now.

OMG that ones FREE, Thats great, Im going to tell all my custys that one when they ask to watch and pointers, HAHA. Cause you always have those ones that one to try!

Archived