2008 chrylser town and country

Guest robdgaf

Guest goindef

how in the heck do you guys tint the back window on this thing?? I've tried shrinking it with the baby powder, ive tried with wet shrinking, I've tried lift and pull trick.

basically I get it smoothed out through the center and left/right sides, but then trying to shrink the fingers on the top and bottom just want to keep creasing.

I've tried 4 times and I can't nail this, which is frustrating because I nailed an 09 Malibu back window on my 2nd try. I just recently got back into tinting and have started using better material this time around(windowfilmexpress.com)

to me, it seems like I cant get it to shrink enough, or maybe i'm not moving the fingers around to shrink all of it?? i'm not sure, I've spent 3weeks reading and learning everything I can from this forum and from videos, and the mailbu was the first time I've ever completely done a rear window in one piece.

any tips, tricks, or advice???

Archived