zaino up date

This is far the best product for the money,the gloss and reflection is far superior than other products that I have used,and I was surprised at how easy it removes from paint.My wifes 98 dark green mini van is next .the other cars where white and sandlewood, so I am looking forward to dark color results :lol

Guest thetintshop

dark colors are awesome. if the paint is cobwebbing though, you'll have to buff it out first and make them go away. then you can use the Z-5 to take away whatever is left.

what I do is use the Z-5 with my buffer on the slowest setting. just let it rub it around till it's gone. I spray my foam pad with the Z-6 every now and then to keep it from sticking. then put a coat of Z-5 on by hand. if you can, try putting several coats of Z-2 on the hood, just to see what it does. you'll be suprised at the difference in one coat of Z-2 and 10 coats. you'll swear you can stick your finger an inch down in the paint.

all of the zaino products are the best I've ever used. their leather conditioner is far beyond anyone else's crap. and their glass polish is awesome. the only stuff I've found to take away the etched water spots. you can even use it with a buffer to remove scratches that would normally require cerium oxide and a wool wheel.

zaino is just awesome shiot. I keep one of everything they make on hand at all times. I just wish they would start making an aluminum polish.

Guest thetintshop

no :thumb

what gave you that idea? you can buy it directly from their site, or you can buy it from an authorized dealer. you can't buy it in a store. the guy who makes it, sal zaino, is just real picky about who he lets sell the stuff. like I have it displayed in my shop, but I don't sell it. if I sold it out of my shop, sal would take away my dads dealership. he's just real funny, I think he already has money, and he's not interested in selling it to anyone. 3M has tried to buy the stuff from him for years.

I skipped church today to do my wife's van ,its only time it ever rest,kids ,shopping church functions ect......Man I had same idea tts with buffing the 5 in white spaggetti pad then coat of 2.Wow I added 2 more coats on the lincoln and its slicker than any combo I have tried including blitz wax glaze over klass sealant then blitz wax on top for depth,also glare 2 coats then pinnale sovern 1 coat,this zaino has humbled me a little :thumb Thought about adding some glare to the lincoln just to experiment,might play around this weekend :rollin

Guest thetintshop

I put 14 coats on my lawnmower once. every morning I came out and put a coat on. people were coming in and asking if it was new or if I had just painted it. awesome stuff. what I like it how it doesn't leave any "white stuff" in the cracks.

Archived