Plotter for sale: Summa D60 w/stand

Guest NathanMc

Guest NathanMc

I posted this in the classifieds section, and have decided I'm sick of looking at this thing and dropped the price way down but I could not edit my thread at all, :-/..anyway, I just powered it up yesterday and did some test cuts and it works just fine, with a brand spankin new blade. Comes with everything, the power cable, the cable to connect to PC, the two ends that hold the roll of vinyl/tint, and the knife to cut the vinyl from the machine. I need it gone quick, so I'm asking 800.00 locally, or + shipping if you want it shipped. I do have the original box. Price is FIRM.

summa D60 model, it's a 24 inch plotter/cutter. It's got very little use on it, has been sitting in my living room for about a year and a half. Was purchased in early 05 for around 2200.00

Here's information from the summa site on the exact plotter setup I'm selling.

http://www.summastore.com/cutter_detail.ph...b643802fea27300

If someone is interested, I will post pics.

P.S. I do apoligize to the mods about the two basically identical threads :thumb

Guest NathanMc

New price, 600.00 locally or plus 75.00 shipped to lower 48!

8 meter guaranteed tracking: Cut huge graphics, multiple copies and perfect pin stripes without babysitting your cutting plotter. SummaCuts built-in media rollers and titanium coated, precision edged, media drive drum deliver vinyl through the cutter in a smooth, straight and consistent manner, improving accuracy and reducing wear on your equipment.

1130mmper second cutting: High-speed Digital servomotors drive the SummaCut at a blistering 1,13 meter per second, with smooth, consistent accuracy. Cut your vinyl in half the time it would take on other cutting plotters that cant even come close to matching Summas accuracy.

400 grams of cutting force: SummaCuts high-pressure blade mount cuts with 0 to 400 grams of down force in 5-gram increments. When paired with an optional thick materials blade and holder, you can power through materials up to 0,8 mm thick.

Standard USB: SummaCut connects directly to all USB-equipped Windows or Mac PCs.

Velocity: Up to 1130 mm/sec diagonal

Acceleration: Up to 3 g diagonal

Knife Pressure: 0 - 400 grams, in 5-gram steps

Mechanical Resolution: 0,0127 mm

Repeatability: 0,1 mm a) up to 8 m long using vinyl < 760 mm wide

b) up to 4 m long using vinyl > 760 mm wide

Tool Compatibility:

Standard blade and holder for standard, reflective and fluorescent vinyls

60 blade and holder for sandblast resist and other thick materials

Pen and Pouncing tool

Media Length: 50 m

Max. Media Thickness: standard blade: 0,25 mm; with sandblast blade: 0,8 mm

Buffer Size: 2 MB

Interface: USB 1.1 and Serial RS-232 C (up to 38.400 baud)

Firmware: DMPL, HPGL, HP-GL/2

Power Requirements: 100 - 240 Vac, 48-62 Hz, 85 W max

Environment: 5 to 35 C, relative humidity 35 to 80% non condensing

HxWxD: 300 x 1000 x 350 mm

Guest NathanMc

Shipping to SC isn't a problem, I'm up in NC myself. I'm wanting to sale it because I got out of doing vinyl over a year ago..and sold all my software and vinyl/tools to my neighbor..who already had a roland 24" plotter, so it's basically sat in my living room since then. It works just fine, I have put a brand new blade in it and did some test cuts. Please send an email to nate@thestonezoneshow.com and I will send you pics and a video I have of it that I took lastnight.

Archived