Window Tinting Position Wanted

Hi All,

I have been tinting for ten years here in Tampa Florida. The weather is great, the beach's are killer......and the pay sucks! $100.00 for a 4 door car...who the heck can make any money? Here in florida, if a 18 year old can hold an Olfa Blade, He thinks he is a tinter. :spit

Anyway, I am a responsible 37 Y.o. Looking to relocate, preferably to a warm weather climate. If the money is right, I would consider cold weather. Its all up to the money.

Anyone with any leads can hit Me up at Booms2Go@aol.com

Thanks!

Ron

Guest Sprinter

does that mean you get paid 100 per install or you can only charge 100 per install? thanks for clairifying that for me.

most shops here pay 30-35 per car and that includes dealerships, now if I open a shop I'm thinking of paying a minimum of 50 bucks or 35% of the job which is ever higher to the tinter and splitting the stripping 50/50.

Guest Custom Tints & Graphics

I was just south of you about 6 mos ago, and this guy at the Pilot Truck Stop (I think it was Ft. Myers ? on 75,I don't have my atlas handy) :jerkit Anyway, He said I could have a job, Go check him out, He said he was getting $100. per truck!!! Thats a Semi-Truck easy-money :lol . I think his name was Nino, He also installed CB's, & Stereo.

Guest AAEGulfCoast

We pride ourselves on a quality job done right. Not cheap and Fast. We let people know our tint is there to stay and we have a ziebart backed warranty and use only solarguard film.

Guest metint
We pride ourselves on a quality job done right. Not cheap and Fast. We let people know our tint is there to stay and we have a ziebart backed warranty and use only solarguard film.

:booga

Archived