Hambrick the moron (Dallas Cowboy stuff)

Guest tark101

Guest tark101

I love the Cowboys, but I cant wait till we get a real runningback.

"You think they have a great defense?" Hambrick asked. "Do you think they

have a great defense? I think we made enough mistakes to make them

look good. None of their inside guys made tackles. It was safeties coming in

off the corners, and they weren't accounted for."

Well, they played well enough to make you look like crap, with your 2.3 ypc.

If Hambrick's ability ever catches up to his mouth, he'll be a Hall of

Famer.

Guest tark101

Hell ya, a decent running back and someone to pressure the QB :thumb

Do you really think Quincy Carter can carry us though?

He has had some good games, and even throws spirals occasionally!

Guest SQUEEGEE
Hell ya, a decent running back and someone to pressure the QB :thumb

Do you really think Quincy Carter can carry us though?

He has had some good games, and even throws spirals occasionally!

I hope I don't get tagged as TD's Rush Limbaugh here but I have to say that I haven't seen a black quarterback rocket the ball out there like Quincy Carter since a prime Warren Moon.

Most black quarterbacks have underdeveloped throwing arms because the rely primarily on screen passing and scrambling. Prime example is Randall Cunningham. When he was young, he nearly ran for as many yards as he passed. When he got older (and after he broke his thigh bone) he began to sit down on his passes and became a very effective passer and scrambled only when he had to.

The exception to the rule of course is Kordell Stewart. He flat out sucks period.

Fool should have stuck to catching balls cause he's never been able to consistently throw and he's really not that fast as a scrambling quarterback. Spent too much time in the buffet line thinking he'd have an offensive line to protect him in the pocket.

As for the Cowboys? I coulda done a better job that Hambone-Hambrick. All a defense has to do in the NFL to be successful is shut down either the running or passing game. You know you've done that when either A.) The running backs don't even try or give a second effort anymore or B.) When the receivers don't even bother to finish their routes.

Cowboys got their asses shut down Sunday - period! Sorry MDOG but the beatdown they got was alot worse than the score would have you believe. Not only were they discouraged, they LOOKED beat.

I like to be optimistic as the next Cowboy's fan but it seems to me that the Cowboys don't mind trading touchdowns with other offensive minded teams but when the opposing team's defense shows up to play it looks like the Cowboys fold up like a cheap tent.

I'm still happy with where Parcells has gotten the Cowboys to this point. He's already exceeded my expectations. Fo sho! :lol

Archived