I need some 25% non metallized charchoal

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skittles...Here's my problem...I simply have a hard time giving film to someone who's NOT going to charge top dollar. Nothing gets on my nerves more than to hear about people undercutting what I do to survive. Take no offense, if I knew you better, I doubt it would be a problem. And I'm not saying you're undercutting, but really, there's no way you have to deal with the bills I or another owner have, and with everyone tinting their friends cars, and the hack shops taking the rest, there's not much left for the ones who remember what it SHOULD be like. I'm not closing the door on it, but I'll have to give it some thought. Whoever you're tinting for will just have to learn patience.

OT I didn't intend to give off that attitude in the original post. I am in no way trying to offend you or anybody else on this board, but I am really adament about learning the trade and without a shop it is tough to get any decent tint, I think you know what I am talking about. I am sorry if it sounds like I came off like you said, truely that was not my intention.

Chris

Archived