Vauxhall Vectra 1 piece completed but tiny bubbles!

Guest Samrasr

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I use to try to be the fastest tinter, but that was when I worked for somebody and was trying to make the money as fast as possible cause I was only getting a % of the job, but after owning my own biz for a few years I guess I got used to having employees, cause I seem to move hella slow these days. I can still do a whole 4 door in an hour and a half though.

Guest shadowline
3 years late :lol2

PMSL!!! I think the original poster's window tinting enterprise has finished by now, due to poor quality of work (and the fact he cant get Dartz film anymore in the Uk!!) :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
3 years late :lol2

PMSL!!! I think the original poster's window tinting enterprise has finished by now, due to poor quality of work (and the fact he cant get Dartz film anymore in the Uk!!) :dunno

well, since he used a crazy amount of baby powder, I would say the "tiny bubbles" are a mixture of dirt and probably overshrinking/peanuts being that he doesn't dry shrink that often. Since he didn't smooth down the film before getting it to lay flat, its easy to overshrink it, as noted by all that tension he put in the film.

Archived