What is an acceptable bubble size?

Guest Tintcustomer

Guest Tintcustomer

My main motivator was not price, but the good work I had received before from this shop. I was prepared to pay much more than $149. I had my last car done in CT for $279, and it was flawless.

Okay...now that I had a chance to read rather than skim through the original post.....definitely take it back. The fibers won't go away...air bubbles won't go away...the water will dry...the scratches are there for good also. If they are a decent company they will redo the work without any problems. Their are a couple shops here that say if you can't see it from 10 feet it isn't getting changed...we aren't one of those shops.........take it back

I would take it back, I was told the guy who owns that shop just sold that corner on 82nd st for a cool million to shell and also that is a high price for them to charge from what I've heard, they like that 99.00 game so take it back point out the problems and ask em for a re-do, you should get it fixed IMO

Guest Tintcustomer

Thanks for the advice everyone. I will take it back and see what they will do.

REDDOT, are you in Indy or near? If I can't get them to fix it, I am going to take it to someone else to look at. :passout

Installation quality can vary depending on the skill level of the individual installer but you ought to be able to expect a certain level of quality consistency if you've done business with them before. Take it back and explain yourself. Perhaps they can redo to your satisfaction. If they can't do any better then request a refund and find someone else who will. They may agree and you'll only be out the cost of removal by the next installer. If they don't, you'll be out what you've paid plus the cost to remove and retint. It can be an expensive mistake to select the wrong shop to do business with.

Their are a couple shops here that say if you can't see it from 10 feet it isn't getting changed...we aren't one of those shops.........take it back

:shock that is the same thing a tintshop here used to use. They outa buissness now.

Archived