peugeot 307 Estate or SW back glass

papito

what film are you using ? it's indeed a pain in the ass ... but lift and pull (wet ) like naughtydog said is the best way to do it in my opinion . try it a few times , if you can't stick it don't feel shame to let this one go as a 2 piecer , I've got less trouble with a beetle then this one , and the little spoiler on the top doesn't help much either Soo good luck with it :rollin

I am using Suntek HP , under my point of view a film with with one of the best shrinking properties. I have done 206, micras, etc...but these 307 SW are a real pain in the ass. I have never tried lift&pull method but I must learn this method if I want to do this these Peugeot.

Just one question. Do you make an H anchor with this technique or just an horizontal ??

Thanks for you help, Naughty and Green one,

:nono

just a horizontal line, when you lift and pull the film you're able to shrink it sideways a bit as well ...you could need it for the corners .

It helps if you see it ones...I think you should find some more info on TD about this method :nono

Guest naughtydog
Yes, I found some pictures here http://www.tintdude.com/lift-pull-method/index.html and I have been searching on the internet and TD for some videos but I have not found any. Anyone knows where can I watch a pull and lift method video??

Thanks

You'll find plenty of videos of the pull method on the internet... :nono , but not the lift and pull.

ND

Archived