Type oF film

Guest BigZ

Which film is better type, Dyed or Metallized, Netural Sputterd*..

I have the price list of three companies so Far, SUNTEK, LLUMAR, Sun Gaurd..

SO Far SunTek is very economical.. ANd I have heard GOOD things about

SUNTEK.....

Please Guide me TOO chooese ...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just opened a can of worms. There are a lot of good manufacturers, who make a lot of good films. The price of the film is a good indicator of the quality most of the time but not always. My suggestion would be to try the films you are interested in and talk to the reps from each of the companies. Ask a lot of questions.

thanks,

Also even if I try it out, but wut type is Good Dyed or Metallized, netural SputterD*,

Sales rep I dont trust, Becuase all the want to do is just sell..

I mean guys here have a lot of experience, I want some that shrinks fast, good quality, economical...

WUt do you think... and wut is the diffreence between dyed and the other...

No offense Z, but for what you charge, I suggest Gila.

:shock OT that is like when I have no buisness, Bro. When I am desprate to make a sale..

I do it For you know WHut

Once you go down, it's tough to raise those prices back up. There will always be slow times, it comes with the territory. As soon as you lower your standards and pricing, every monkey around will hold you to it. Then the next guy will do it cheaper yet, it's a downward spiral where NOBODY wins!

Once you go down, it's tough to raise those prices back up. There will always be slow times, it comes with the territory. As soon as you lower your standards and pricing, every monkey around will hold you to it. Then the next guy will do it cheaper yet, it's a downward spiral where NOBODY wins!

I was in a chiropractor's office yesterday and saw a flyer for massage, '1 1/2 hour $45. :rollin Going rate in this area is 70-90 for the same amount of time.

Ask the recep, 'What up with this'?, she replies, 'Oh she's just getting started' and my return reply was, 'Started in what, losing her a$$ and going out of biz before she gets through the door'?

Tell her if she is good at it and folks tell her so, charge what she is worth and what the market can bare, not a Walmart fee.

What up with the new breed of biz people and thinking they have to start low and build up from there?

Are they not teaching them anything in school?

Archived