Type oF film

Guest BigZ

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro Most of the tinters are self employed(working alone).. UNlike me... I have to pay 2 of my workers every week.. Because I own a Car audio, security Shop.... ANd IN NY here in the bronx.. Things are slow very slow...

SO I have to do this some times not all the times...

Your workers?  I thought you worked for someone else? Do YOU own this? I thought your parents did or something. :rollin  And how can you pay help at the price you're charging?  Something ain't right.

my Dad Place or My shiot is the SAMe... I dont Get paid to do tint for the moment...

The CAr Audio, Security shiot is very slow.. MY dad Bought a Dead Buisnees invested like 70,000 NOw we are stuck...

So in slow times I charge less price to make for the expenses...

Uhhh sorry...But what your dad owns, and what you own are 2 completely different animals. You're not going to impress anyone with a fantasy world. You think giving work away cheap is going to get your dad out of the hole? :rollin Do what you want, but we're not kids here, we've heard and seen more than you can imagine, so it's best if you not pretend to be something you're not.

Uhhh sorry...But what your dad owns, and what you own are 2 completely different animals. You're not going to impress anyone with a fantasy world. You think giving work away cheap is going to get your dad out of the hole? :rollin Do what you want, but we're not kids here, we've heard and seen more than you can imagine, so it's best if you not pretend to be something you're not.

dont get Upset Bro ... ALl iam saying is iam trying my Best.. I Understand your piont to veiw too...

Archived