i thought i heard it all before

That's a bunch of :confuse

Definately an excuse for not paying. I would call their office mgr to straighten out. We run into the nopay bs alot with bigger companies. I call them when their over 30 days demanding a check # and date mailed. Has worked out so far. If not my attorney can deal with it. :confuse

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
After a while I would have shown up with a few guys with scrapers in hand and gone to town on the film that I put n. By the time those teenage clerks figured out what was going on I would have 50% of the film off. I would leave then. Leaving them with messed up glass looking like crap! If anything ever came from it. I was a contractor repo'ing my materials for which I was never paid for.

Back in the early 90's I had a fence company. Had a customer that refused to pay. Well, I had the fence pulled in the middle of the day while they were at work. Wish I could have seen there faces when they got home and ...........given da :krazy

Yeah, but at least you could reuse some of the materials. Go in trying to repo film without the cops, you go to jail. Unfortuneatly, our only recourse (without involving incarceration) is small claims court. Of course in SMC, you can get up to 5 times the amount of your claim!

OR you could PM Boo thier number, I'd be willing to betcha she'll get ya paid!!! In a HURRY!

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

somebody is just trying to get over, They just think your going to accept it just cause they are a big company. But they can avoid paying you if you don't have your contractors license, any job over like 4 or 500 requires a contractors license.

somebody is just trying to get over, They just think your going to accept it just cause they are a big company. But they can avoid paying you if you don't have your contractors license, any job over like 4 or 500 requires a contractors license.

check is on the way :tantrum

I do have a contractors license, do you?

It's been 7 months and many faxes, never return calls and a bunch of bs from a Lexus dealer in Maine. I did a VentureShield for them here and they just don't want to pay. I finally got ahold of someone there who knows what there doing but to get paid, they want a w-9 I have to become a vendor , references and run a credit check on my company :tantrum They have lost there minds, they owe me for one car, I will never work for them again just send the check aleady! :evileye

Guest SCSSFilmn
It's been 7 months and many faxes, never return calls and a bunch of bs from a Lexus dealer in Maine. I did a VentureShield for them here and they just don't want to pay. I finally got ahold of someone there who knows what there doing but to get paid, they want a w-9 I have to become a vendor , references and run a credit check on my company :evileye They have lost there minds, they owe me for one car, I will never work for them again just send the check aleady! :tantrum

Why would they need to run a credit check on your co? :evileye Your giving them credit!

If they needed/wanted all that to be able to pay you, then they should have required all that info before hiring you! Basic info to cut a check yes, but should not make you jump through flaming hoops just to get paid on one small job. Thats crap!

It would be nice if you could get together with other quality tinters regarding dealers. That is if they screw you, the word can be passed and they would have a hard time finding anyone to tint for them. (til things get right) That or everyone jacks the price way up for them, & req. 50% down before the job starts. :tantrum Would be nice.

Guest banfam55
That's a bunch of :bs

Definately an excuse for not paying. I would call their office mgr to straighten out. We run into the nopay bs alot with bigger companies. I call them when their over 30 days demanding a check # and date mailed. Has worked out so far. If not my attorney can deal with it. :evileye

:tantrum:evileye Once your attrny gets a hold of em.. :evileye Im sure they"ll pony up!

justice.jpg

I like the repo idea :tantrum:lol2

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
Yeah, but at least you could reuse some of the materials. Go in trying to repo film without the cops, you go to jail. Unfortuneatly, our only recourse (without involving incarceration) is small claims court. Of course in SMC, you can get up to 5 times the amount of your claim!

why would they need the cops to repo film that was NEVER paid for? its still your film and your labor, they never paid for it so I'd rip that stuff of and TELL them to call the cops.

hey marco or banfam thats the GAYest avatar I've ever seen, you might as well be kissing my computer screen I dont want to se that kind of nasty stuff scrolling through posts...is that a dude? sick man

why would they need the cops to repo film that was NEVER paid for? its still your film and your labor, they never paid for it so I'd rip that stuff of and TELL them to call the cops.

hey marco or banfam thats the GAYest avatar I've ever seen, you might as well be kissing my computer screen I dont want to se that kind of nasty stuff scrolling through posts...is that a dude? sick man

I see where the confusion with my name is coming from :tantrum I'm the one and only Marco :evileye

Archived