Winter Marketing, Free, Simple, Fast, Somewhat Effective!

Guest darkdan

Guest darkdan

If you're like me (and I'm sure you hope you're not), you get a ton of emails throughout the year.

Well, I just went through and replied to all of them that didn't turn into a sale.

Basically I just copied and pasted, but once in a while I added in another sentence to make it look like I wasn't doing generic replying.

"This is Dan from Darkdan's Window Tinting. You contacted me earlier this year about window film. I was just curious if you were still interested.

Yada Yada Yada

Email me or call me, yada yada yada

Don't forget to check out my website: www.HurricaneTint.com

Yada Yada Yada

Thanks."

It might have taken me an hour to send out about 70 emails today.

In two weeks I'm going to email PREVIOUS customers and tell them about gift certificates.

Guest Key West

Now tinters are spammers? I always mark uknown/unsolicited e-mail as spam. As do ALOT of other people. It might work, and thats cool, but I'd feel creepy spamming people. Thats as bad as telemarketing. :tantrum I knew a guy in S. Fla that had 3 fulltime telemarketers. He did pretty well, but I couldn't do it. :tantrum:evileye It somehow sullies the image.

Guest darkdan
Now tinters are spammers? I always mark uknown/unsolicited e-mail as spam. As do ALOT of other people. It might work, and thats cool, but I'd feel creepy spamming people. Thats as bad as telemarketing. :beer I knew a guy in S. Fla that had 3 fulltime telemarketers. He did pretty well, but I couldn't do it. :beer:poke It somehow sullies the image.

How is it spamming if I'm REPLYING to an email they sent me months ago? I'm just doing a follow up.

I'm not talking about sending out unsolicited emails (spam).

Just booked one for this weekend!

How is it spamming if I'm REPLYING to an email they sent me months ago? I'm just doing a follow up.

I'm not talking about sending out unsolicited emails (spam).

Just booked one for this weekend!

That's how I took it ..big difference then spamming for sure ..good idea Dan :poke

Guest goldtooth
If you're like me (and I'm sure you hope you're not), you get a ton of emails throughout the year.

Well, I just went through and replied to all of them that didn't turn into a sale.

Basically I just copied and pasted, but once in a while I added in another sentence to make it look like I wasn't doing generic replying.

"This is Dan from Darkdan's Window Tinting. You contacted me earlier this year about window film. I was just curious if you were still interested.

Yada Yada Yada

Email me or call me, yada yada yada

Don't forget to check out my website: www.HurricaneTint.com

Yada Yada Yada

Thanks."

It might have taken me an hour to send out about 70 emails today.

In two weeks I'm going to email PREVIOUS customers and tell them about gift certificates.

:dunno smart great for p.r

Archived