peugeot expert /fiat scudo HELP!

Guest tintec

:eyebrows guys had 1 today for tinting,its a taxi minibus,all windows went great untill I tried small side windows in the back,they slide back and foward and overlap eachother,the fixed 1 went fine,but the 1 with handle through it is a nitemare I tried it 4 times before customer arrives back to collect it,so I ripped it off and told him to leave it back to me in the moring for an hour or 2,I just cant get a perfect cut circle where the handle goes through the glass as the handle does not come out,any advice guys please

Guest thatsnappyguy

while u have time today, go to the store and get a circle stincel. they usually have many differnt sizes on it. just match up the size u need, cut it on the tint, position the film on the glass with the cirlcl where ever it is suposed to be, then cut the rest of the film. if u cant get a stencil, look for things around the shop that are the same circular size. I have done cut around coke cans, antenna mounts, bottle caps...when u got nothin, make something.

was thinking when I have rest of my pattern cut,I could draw around circle with a pen and then cut hole out on my glass board,I just hate these sticky situations :eyebrows

Guest naughtydog
was thinking when I have rest of my pattern cut,I could draw around circle with a pen and then cut hole out on my glass board,I just hate these sticky situations :eyebrows

Do that, just marker pen it and then use one of those ruler tools with holes in.

Archived