Glass Art

Guest Rama

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah OT, I'll just walk into the Llumar booth and shout for Metint, think it would work?  :lol6

You don't have to shout... just look for the tall, slim guy with a tintdude badge (looks like the upper corner of this web page, TD logo & metint4u2 login) hangin' next to his sema badge.

I'll be working the booth tues 9-1, wed 1-5, thurs 9-1 (iwfa auto test info presenter thurs afternoon), fri 1-5.

Color film is available through Sungard, who is the only source outside bekaert (who recently acquired solar graphics co of St Petersburg Florida, Richard something or other owned it) having more than the standard red, blue, green, yellow. Gila has seven colors, however as you know, the color may not be as stable in a do it yourself product.

Another source may be found in Great American Marketing co., someplace in California (do a web search).

This is all the info I have come up with on color film source in the US market.

Dial up from a hotel room sux after using cable for net access. Been here in Vegas since Thursday. Looking forward to the show and meeting any of you that are going to be there. :lol6

Archived