Aegis Window Film

Guest airgame12

Guest airgame12

We have been tinting windows for over 20 years with Llumar, and had a rep come by the other day with this film from Aegis. Supposedly this film is color stable, shrinks better than anything on the market and carries a lifetime manf. warranty. So what I would like to know from the rest of you is one, if you have ever used this film, and two, what you think about how this film handles and looks. Please feel free to email me at airgame12@yahoo.com and thanks for your time!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have been tinting windows for over 20 years with Llumar, and had a rep come by the other day with this film from Aegis. Supposedly this film is color stable, shrinks better than anything on the market and carries a lifetime manf. warranty. So what I would like to know from the rest of you is one, if you have ever used this film, and two, what you think about how this film handles and looks. Please feel free to email me at airgame12@yahoo.com and thanks for your time!

For a second I thought your LL rep had showed up with it :lol6:krazy

Liked my sample, color was good. Shrank good but I wouldnt go as far as saying its the easiest shrinking film there is. Suntek Carbon is the easiest thing I think I have ever shrunk.

Good film though and good people :lol6

Guest solarspot
Liked my sample, color was good. Shrank good but I wouldnt go as far as saying its the easiest shrinking film there is. Suntek Carbon is the easiest thing I think I have ever shrunk.

Good film though and good people :krazy

I'll second that :lol6

I have used it and its a very nice film to work with and I was used to Llumar ATR

Archived