Bentley Tinting

LEO'n'DARTZ

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oscar Tint
:lol2 how long did it take to tint that car :dmc

Well.. this is my first Flying Spur and it took me around 3 1/2 hours :lol . Mind you, one of those hours is getting the car ready such as undoing the bottom rear shelf and protecting the computer, connecting the trickle charger, figuring out how to stop the rear headrests from going up and how to turn the air con off :dmc .

I couldn't find the box where fuse no 89 is located to stop the headrests so I did it another way. I tricked the rear doors by locking the latch while the doors were open.

Overall, I'm glad I got it done :dmc

One down and one to go :rimshot

Guest Litespeeds

I am LOL to myself because while you guys are talking about tinting a Bentley, I have to go to British Motor Cars in San Francisco to remove tint on a Bentley. Apparently they always remove tint before they resell the car. If I were them, I would leave it on the car and when they have a potential buyer, they should ask them if they wanted it removed or not. But hey, it is all good because I get good money removing and hopefully good money again when I retint it. :thumb

Guest Oscar Tint

Why is it with luxuy cars you need a degree on how to operate the mundane function such as turning the radio off and air cond off? :thumb

I mean not everyone that can afford those sort of cars are necessarily uni. graduates, you know :thumb

and the stupid thing is that once you learn how to turn them off, as soon as you restart the ignition, then they automatically turn on again.

Archived