Beat this time frame!

Been waiting 3 months for a car warranty to be paid. All documentation was meticulously supplied with sample of bad Suncrap film supplied.

Absolutely no reason for not paying and that is despite phone calls and visits when I have been passing. No sign of it either in the future.

What's the point I say in having this lifetime warranty crap if the distributor don't want to let the moth's out of his wallet? :thumb

Devil

Guest dodgyone

We deal with Bekaert and tthey seem ok. Only had one claim and they said if customer wasnt happy with one window being retinted then just go ahead and retint the whole car. I thought that was pretty good.

We deal with Bekaert and tthey seem ok. Only had one claim and they said if customer wasnt happy with one window being retinted then just go ahead and retint the whole car. I thought that was pretty good.

Top marks Dodgey for Bekaert downunder. Had that exact philosophy told to me. Fix the client first....that is paramount, then we'll compensate you the tinter immediately. That had proved to be the case on the very rare occasions it has arisen! :hmmm

Devil

I've never had a problem with standard film failure reimbursement on auto. What I love is bad glass on flat. If every paper isn't filled out just right, and you don't have several glass estimates all just so, oh gosh......When I get a call about seal failure/glass breakage, my stomach turns. So many details between getting all papers in for approval, getting glass co. to fix it.....you all know what I am talking about I am sure.

Archived