Tired of my film co.

Guest mosolarpro

I have started using llumar and trying to fase out solargard due to all the incositancys also, now the film box I opened yesterday the liners like rubber and real shinny wtf nothin seems consistant and the whoring out. the main thin slowing me up from full switch is llumar seems to fall of everything due to reverse rolling try to change the way I cut and my tables I guess I make it work.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintslut

hmmmm,, LLUMAR has been reverse rolled for many , many years. After numerous complaints from everyone in the business, it will never go away.

They have given some valid reasons for why it is rolled that way. I just

never thought of it as a problem.

Guest mosolarpro

nah sl*t I ment on the outside cuting it out or on thr wall , they explained the reason so is curls to the glass on install and thats great but I have had alot fall of the outside and bugger it up and have to roll out more just something I'm trying to get use to but frustating

Face it...Maybe 5% of all tinters would prefer it rolled like Llumar decides to, ASSBACKWARDS. :lol It's stupid, and we all know it. The hardcoat constantly exposed, it just defies ALL logic. Until they get their heads out of their collective asses, I'll continue to let everyone else tell me how great Llumar is. :lol6:lol6

Guest tintslut

ever try to install some safety film that has the liner wound outside, jesus, that stuff just flops off the damn glass :lol6

Look in a Film mag for your nearest global dist. Not knowing where your at, I wouldnt know who to recommend.

Archived