tint tek 20 20. New software

tintpros lv

Just wondering if anyone is using the new software from tint tek. I installed it about a month ago and running across some alignment problems with the patterns. When the plotters cutting it out. Some of the cuts just don't connect correctly. I'm wondering if it's the plotter or the software any input would be great thanks.

PS; the new software is called signlab 7.1

hi there tintpro.....I use the same program and when I 1st got I ran into the same prob....this is what ive done and hope it helps in any wat....as soon as you got the templates you wanna cut , and you ck the cut button ck to see in the left hand cornner ehere ur devise cutter is set at , when I did this I was showing a smaller cutter- plotter as soon as I set it for the right size plotter ....it was all good hope this helps

as far as alignment goes asfter you delete the plates youdont want you have to realign the template to fit the area you wanna cut ......double ck youre ruler settings and you should have any prob..

I played with my program for a few hours before I was able to cut what I wanted........plus I used butcher paper with the pen at first , just to get the hag of it .......

hope this has been helpfull ....good luck

Archived